We are so excited to cook with you! Please fill out your acknowledgment at the bottom of this page at least three days prior to the event date.
Participant Agreement Release and Acknowledgment of Risk
STAYING SAFE AND HEALTHY
* Client and guests are responsible for informing Spice Soiree of any medical and/or food allergies at time of booking or at least 3 days prior to the cooking class party.
* Client and guests should be dressed comfortably. Clothing should not be loose. Jewelry should be minimal. Hair clips or bands for long hair should be worn.
* Children (under 18) are not permitted unless approved by Spice Soiree, and accompanied by an adult participating in the class.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
The full amount for client and each guest is due at the start of the cooking class. Payments will be accepted by cash or check (to Julie Bala) only.
Cost is as follows:
* Classes of 6-8 people: $59/person
* Classes of 3-5 people: $359 for full class
* Class for 2 people: $179/person
3 days’ notice is required for a cancellation or rescheduling.
* Any changes made by the client within 3 days of the event date are subject to $50 cancellation/postponement fee.
* If Spice Soiree has to reschedule within 3 days for any reason, a $50 discount will be given to the overall cost of the rescheduled class. (This has never happened before, and we will strive for it to never happen!)
PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING
* Client and guests are encouraged to take photographs for personal use (including posting on social media outlets). #spicesoiree
* Filming the class is prohibited unless prior consent is provided by all participants including Spice Soiree.
* Spice Soiree reserves the right to take photographs for commercial purposes without remuneration to the individual.
All attendee information is confidential and will not be sold or given to any third party for any purpose.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
The class I am registering for with Spice Soiree is to learn to cook food. With an understanding of the common dangers and use of tools and cooking instruments in a kitchen, I agree to hold harmless Spice Soiree (its employees, owners, chefs, food preparers, attorneys) from any and all liability, loss, claim, demand, action, which may arise or be affiliated in any way by my participation in a class. I understand that the classes will involve food preparation and handling and that attendees in the class are ultimately responsible for maintaining the quality of the food prepared, cooked and eaten during any class.
Please note that tips are not necessary/expected. Thanks! :)